The annual IAS HARVEST HOOLEY is almost here!!!!! IAS Members & their guests ONLY, so pay your IAS dues if you still haven’t yet and want to come!!!
Danielle Donovan Dunn is hosting for us this year, and we are looking to include the following:
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 @ 6PM
- Samhain Costume Contest & Samhain selfie area – costumes strongly encouraged!!!
- 7pm in kitchen area — Beer tasting program of “spooky beers” only donated by participants (for example, Broadbay’s Witch of Pungo Pumpkin Ale, O’Connor’s Punkelweiss, Evil Dead Red, The Fear, etc.) Look in the discussion/comments area for links to lists of various SPOOKY BEERS for ideas! If we are lucky, maybe we will have a repeat of the Grand Finale of the beer program from last year: beer smoking device demo by Angela & Vic Tumwa!!!
- Pot Luck fall food smorgasbord — creepy presentation encouraged but not required! There will be an online sign up for food and beer so that we have a nice variety! LINK WILL BE ADDED SOON!!!
- Make your own Irish coffee bar in kitchen
- Mulled cider in crockpots in kitchen w/ optional shots of Fireball cinnamon whisky, caramel vodka, etc.
- The house backs on the water, so it will make a great spot for hanging out and telling GHOST STORIES after dark – do we have any skilled seanachies amongst us?!?! Make sure to bring stadium chairs, layers, sleeping bags, and/or blankets to cuddle up and keep warm if you plan to hang out in the backyard!!
There is a $5 admission price per IAS membership household ($5 total whether individual or family) which must be paid in advance if you plan to come to help cover party expenses. PayPal your $5 to IAS.Tidewater@gmail.com with Harvest Hooley and your email address OR phone number in the PayPal note. Please use the Friends & Family function so PayPal doesn’t charge the IAS a fee for your payment. ONCE WE RECEIVE IT, WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE OFFICIAL GUEST LIST AND EMAIL/TEXT THE PARTY ADDRESS TO YOU! Please do this asap so we know the number of folks to set up for.
The house is on a cul de sac, so park front in (not parallel) around the circle to fit the most number of people close to the house.
NOTE: Party goes on rain or shine; no refunds for any reason on the $5 admission.