PLEASE NOTE THE DATE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO NOVEMBER 12TH, 7PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR HOST IS INJURED — WE WANT HIM TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE PARTY, TOO!
We are bringing back our pre-Covid IAS fall tradition of the HARVEST HOOLEY!!!!! IAS Members ONLY, so pay your IAS dues if you still haven’t yet and want to come!!!
When: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2022 AT 7 PM ..
Splash Bash host with the most Chris Piett is hosting for us again, and we are looking to include the following:
- *Samhain Costume Contest (categories TBA) & Halloween selfie area – costumes strongly encouraged!!!
- *Beer tasting program of “spooky beers” only donated by participants (for example, Broadbay’s Witch of Pungo Pumpkin Ale, O’Connor’s Punkelweiss, Evil Dead Red, The Fear, etc.) Look in the discussion/comments area for links to lists of various SPOOKY BEERS for ideas!
- *Pot Luck smorgasbord — creepy presentation encouraged but not required! There will be an online sign up for food and beer so that we have a nice variety! Here is the link for the Sign Up Genius for food and drinks.
- *Chocolate fountain
- *Cheese fondue
- *Halloween movies shown on the back of the house after dark (bring layers, sleeping bags, and/or blankets to cuddle up and keep warm!!!) – outdoor chairs provided
- *Pitchers of Irish coffee
- *Mulled cider w/ optional shots of cinnamon schnapps, Fireball, caramel vodka, etc.
- *Fire pit for s’mores & handwarming & GHOST STORIES – do we have any skilled seanachies amongst us?!?!
- *Pool, Foosball, Pinball, Pacman, etc. inside for the teens, tweens, and “big kids”
There is a $5 admission price per IAS membership household ($5 total whether individual or family) which must be paid in advance if you plan to come to help cover party expenses. PayPal your $5 to IAS.Tidewater@gmail.com with Harvest Hooley and your email address OR phone number in the PayPal..
Note. Please use the Friends & Family function so PayPal doesn’t charge the IAS a fee for your payment. ONCE WE RECEIVE IT, WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE OFFICIAL GUEST LIST AND EMAIL/TEXT THE PARTY ADDRESS TO YOU!
Please do this by the 28th at the latest so we know the number of folks to set up for. NOTE: Party goes on rain or shine; no refunds for any reason on the $5 admission.