Our March meeting (Thursday, March 5th ) HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR VIRGINIA BEACH!!!
We Are Supposed To Get Icy Rain, Sleet, And Snow Starting This Afternoon And Going Into Friday.
Please Let Your Friends Who Are Not On Facebook Know!!
Please Stay Safe And Warm!
We Will Postpone The Program Until The May Meeting As Ascension; The April Meeting Will Be At A Different Location, As Announced Earlier.
Lynnette (& the rest of your IAS Board!)