Calling All Shoppers!! Get your holiday shopping done in a fun, family-friendly environment hosted by the Irish Ameican Society of Tidewater – admission free and open to the public!
Thursday, December 5th, 6:00-9:00pm
Celtic holiday music and ceili dancing! Pot Luck Buffet and BYOB!
Holiday stories read aloud in the Kids Corner! Santa and Mrs. Claus photo appointments on sire for small donation to the IAS!
Wrapping services for small donation to the IAS!
Mulled cider and hot chocolate (w/ or w/o shots of something stronger) for small donation to the IAS!
Canned food and hygiene item drive for local Food Bank!
Vendors* (alpha order):
- AVON Products & Makeovers – Joy Brady-Boyd
- CHRISTMAS DECOR by Mimi – Mary Ann Brady
- COLOR STREET Nail Polish Strips (Free Instant Application w/Purchase) – Danah Stover-Hubbard
- GILMOUR GRRRRL GOODS Decor, Clothing, & Personalized Gifts – Eadlyn & Lynette Gilmour Crouch
- IAS HONOR GUARD Kilt Fundraiser Items – Tim Foley
- IRISH AMERICAN SOCIETY OF TIDEWATER Emerald Ball tickets & Membership Dues – Katie Morse McCrory
- KNIT IT GOOD! Gorgeous Knit Clothing & Accessories – Maureen Cahill
- ORIGAMI OWL Unique Lockets & Other Customized Jewelry – Allison Millard
- OTHER WORLDLY SOAP Handcrafted Luxury Soaps & Bathbombs – Louise McGinnis
- PIXIE TREASURES Celtic accessories & gifts – Jeanne & Bob Rider
- ROSE & JAGGER Handcrafted fiber art gifts – Gabrielle Benham
- THIRTY-ONE GIFTS Totes, Bags, etc. & Irish and Harry Potter themed ornaments – Caroline Morse