Due to flooding in Va Beach and other local cities and the fact that we are under severe thunderstorm watch until 9 pm tonight, I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel tonight’s IAS meeting. Driving conditions are terrible, and we need to think of SAFETY first.
PLEASE notify any friends you know who may have been planning to be there. We will postpone the program and the Ice Cream Social until this fall.
The Irish breakfast for Sunday is still most definitely a go, however! Hope to see you there!
P.S. Here’s the Severe Thunderstorm Watch from the weather.com website.