Saturday, March 8, 2014
This is a VERY family-friendly event and fun for ALL ages!
Doors open at 6:30 pm.
Dinner served at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment starts at 7:30 pm.
As always, Mike Bromley has put together a great program for us!
- Delicious family-style IRISH DINNER of Corned Beef & Cabbage, Boiled Potatoes, Irish Stew, Irish Soda Bread!
- Live Irish music performed by GLASGOW KISS!
- Irish Step Dancing from THE REEL THING (An Cor Rud) and CEILI MOR dancers!
- Presentation of the 2014 IAS PRINCESSES!
- Very reasonably priced CASH BAR with Guinness & other Irish imports!
- IRISH CEILI (social) DANCING – no previous experience necessary!
If you have not bought your tickets yet, don’t wait! Time is running out, and NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!! $15 per person/$10 for children 12 & under.
Contact MIKE BROMLEY to get your tickets before they are all gone!!!